Friday, May 25, 2012

New York Time says...

My sister has been house hunting for a home, out in the boonies.  Really, more like the ghetto, but I'll call it the boonies.  


I have been telling her and explaining profusely that it's a bad idea, stay NORTH of Seattle.  She likes the SOUTH.  Having been in the real estate business for two years, I realize I can be a little desensitized and may be a little more snobby when it comes to areas - but I have my reasons.


Anyway, I read a part of an article that says, 



"According to the New York Times, living in the suburbs costs a family 18 percent more than living in the city."


And here I am thinking, that's pretty good stat, just wanted to share with her a valid source's stat, she says...


"Well according to new york times u have a higher chance dying from heart attacks living in the city."


Dang, she's good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment