Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dance to this Song!

Tuesday afternoon, no one's in the office, so what am I going to do? 

YOUTUBE!

For those of you who don't already know this important fact about me, I LOVE WongFu Productions!  They're dorky hilarious, and they tell it like it is, through the eyes in a day of a dork, nerd, the shy, and the socially challenged.  They're fantabulous

And through the recent years they've collaborated with David Choi and Kev Jumba among many others to bring us excellent shorts and vlogs.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, definitely take the time to Youtube these guys and if you don't get hooked watching them, then it's a shame.

This is their latest music video and it's about the greatest thing you'd want in a paradoy pop video.  Take a look for yourself, and not to my surprise, the song is quite... catchy.


Right!?

Now, if only I could meet them... 

Dancin' to this song,

No comments:

Post a Comment