Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just let me work in peace!

Today's not one of those days where I just want to punch my colleague(s) in the face.   But sometimes they just annoy the heck out of me, so over the years I've thought about many ways to piss them off.  If you know what I'm talking about, you should try these ideas and let me know if they work!

Here’s my list of ways to make my day better and their day worse… mwwaaahhhhaaahhah.

  1. Leave the copy machine set to enlarge 125%, extra dark, 11” x 17” paper, 12 copies.
  2. Bring smelly foods to work for lunch.
  3. Practice making fax and modem noises.
  4. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
  5. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
  6. Unplug a technology-challenged co-worker’s monitor.
  7. Tell a co-worker you liked their hair better last week
  8. Exclaim your co-worker didn’t wash his hands when leaving the restroom
  9. Set your mobile phone to an obnoxious ring tone
  10. Leave fingerprints on the copier glass

And then there are these other things that people have done to annoy me.
  1. Staple your reports in the wrong corner
  2. Burn popcorn in the microwave
  3. Come to work sick
  4. Sing
  5. Walk around the office barefooted
  6. Leave hole punches all over
  7. Type loudly
  8. Only work when superiors are around

 What are some things that you’ve intentionally done to annoy others.  And what’s annoying to you?





No comments:

Post a Comment