Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reasons you NEED to follow us.

You: Why??
Me: Because you think we're cool.
You: Not really...
Me: Well, you would if you followed us.
You: Isn't... that a catch-22?
Me: Only if you don't already like us, which I'm sure you do.
You: What makes you so sure?
Me: Well, if you've made it all the way down to this line in our fake conversation, it's only stronger evidence that you like me. :)

Yeah, YEAH! So now that I've got your attention, and have assured you that you're going to follow us anyway... I'll just give you a few reasons why we're a positive influence in your life.

1. Kiwon's usually funny.
2. I'm pretty funny too.
3. We're intelligent people with interesting knowledge. By reading our blog you'll "learn" info to share with your other friends. (Kiwon likes the Discovery Channel, and I like reality TV shows).
4. We're like CNN + BBC, but minus all the news.
5. "Because we're cool." - Kiwon
6. I like to use colors in my blogs. Kiwon doesn't.
7. It's free... who doesn't like free?

If those reasons don't get you to instantaneously hit the "follow" link, I really don't think this is the right blog for you.

aren't the lil' chicks cute?! if you follow you'll be cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment